Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My husband is famous! Who would have known?

Fred is becoming well known in the Mortgage Technology industry these days! He has written many articles in mortgage lending and technology magazines, that are published nationwide. For those who don't know (as it says in the article) "Fred Gooch is Chief Legal Counsel and Director of Compliance Department at Idaho Falls, Idaho-based DocuTech Corp. Since 1991, DocuTech has provided compliance services and documentation technology for the mortgage industry. DocuTech's software interfaces with leading loan origination systems (LOS) and enables mortgage professionals to generate documents locally." Basically, I don't really ask a lot of detailed questions about his job or "what did you do at work today?" because I will get a length answer that I hardly understand. He really enjoys the work that is doing at DocuTech and is becoming well known around the nation in his profession. Congratulations honey, we are all so proud of you!

This is a link to one of his latest articles that has been published:

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Yeah, I don't ask my husband about his work, either, because he throws a lot of acronyms at me, and I start glazing over. I really TRY to stay focused, but it's right over my head. YAY for Fred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Fred! Hilary, it took me probably three years before I finally understood what Mac did at work, so I totally understand that feeling! I love at the top of your blog, where you say "our little goochlings". :)

    ReplyDelete