Friday, December 12, 2008

Tired of the Poop

Let me apologize first for the contents of this blog, but this is just one thing mothers deal with on a daily basis!

I am sooooooo ready for my 2 year old to get potty trained! Although she just turned 2 in September, I am ready for her to use the potty. I'm tired of changing her poopy diapers! She used to be a one day pooper, and I was okay with that. But all of a sudden she has been pooping 3 or 4 times a day. Yuck! It seems like every time I change her diaper lately there is a surprise in there waiting for me. These are not the kind of surprises I enjoy. I guess that it's all just part of being a mother, and I guess I should enjoy this time while they are little, but tell me what mother enjoys changing poopy diapers?

2 comments:

  1. It's that 2-year mark that does it. For some reason, after the age of 2 it's just really gross changing poopy diapers. With Avery, I kept thinking - this girl is HUGE! I can't standw wiping a bum this big. I'm happy to say that at 2-1/2, she's potty trained. Sticker charts and princess panties worked like magic for us.

    ReplyDelete