Thursday, January 1, 2009

Growing up to fast!


I love to look at my in-laws pictures when we're visiting because they always have really cute or funny pictures of our girls that I have forgotten about. Like this one when McKenzie was little and we were putting in our sprinkler system. She loved to play in the dirt and mud and eat it too! It just seems like it was so long ago when she was that little.


Then I found these Aggie pictures. I forgot how chunky Emma was, I think those pants are cutting the off the circulation in her legs. So cute! I think that was the same day we all went to the Aggie football game, where McKenzie and her cousin Rylee were sharing the umbrella together.









Man, I guess I'm really getting baby hungry because I look at these photos and just want another baby, or is it that I'm just missing my girls being that little? It makes you think about how fast they really do grow up:(

No comments:

Post a Comment