Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Flu Bug Go Away!

This is how I felt yesterday and kind of today! Yesterday after working out and shoveling the snow off our drive way, I came inside and felt very light headed, nauseous, and cold. I must have caught some little flu bug. All I could do was lay on the couch all day, my poor kids were so board. Luckily, my mom came over after work and took them with her for a few hours, so I could get some sleep. Thanks mom, you are a life saver! Then my poor husband didn't get home until 6:30 and then he had to make his own dinner. Sorry honey! Thank goodness for a husband that can feed himself. Anyway, I'm still not feeling a 100% today, but I do feel much better than yesterday. I just hope my family doesn't get this bug because it is no fun!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer! Hope you are feeling better and no one else got it. Nothing worse than when you don't feel good as a Mom, cause life still goes on. Glad your Mom came to the rescue!

    ReplyDelete