Friday, November 21, 2008

5 Stars to My Brother Adam

I have to brag a little about my big brother Adam and his amazing ability to cook. He was just featured in magazine, Nicholas & Company (http://nicholasandco.com/articles/foodtrend/foodtrend1.pdf), as an award winning chef for one of Salt Lake’s finest restaurants, Tuscany. He is a great cook and has been cooking for years. According to the article "Chef Adam Vickers training came during years of working in his mother’s restaurant kitchen in Idaho." Mom, why didn't you tell the rest of us that you had a restaurant? I guess Adam was the only one invited! Mom always said Adam loved to cook from the time he was two years old, he would make himself peanut & jelly sandwiches all the time. Look at him now "an award winning chef." Congrats big bro, you are amazing! You can cook for us anytime you want! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. OOh, I want to go eat something yummy and fancy after reading that! That is way cool

    ReplyDelete