Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Children Say and Do the Funniest Things!


Emma is our little "goof ball," for those who know her know exactly what I'm talking about. She is constantly making funny faces, dancing, or just being herself which is always funny (like in the picture above). We were walking back to the car after the Utah State Aggie game and she decided that she needed to be cool and walk with her hands in her pockets. She walk almost two blocks like that, until she tried to pick up some leaves and found out she couldn't pick them up with her hands in her pockets. It was so funny because she was looking at us like "what's wrong with you guys? Can't a girl walk down the street with her hands in her pockets without someone laughing at her?" We get a kick out of her daily! Emma hasn't gotten over Halloween, every day she wears a costume. She even tried to wear the Snow White dress to church last Sunday. Today we went to the library, while McKenzie was at preschool, and she wore her ladybug costume. I think she loves all the attention!
McKenzie is a funny girl too, during sacrament on Sunday, Fred was talking to her and all of a sudden he starts laughing really hard. McKenzie was showing him her little burn she got from helping me cook lunch before church that day. He asked her what happened and she said with a very serious face "I cooked myself!" He couldn't stop laughing!
I love remembering and recording all the funny things our girls say and do because they won't be little very long. Time goes by so fast every day! I mean Christmas Eve is only six weeks away!

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me Christmas Eve is only 6 weeks away. Boy, am I in trouble. She really did look absolutely cute walking like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so cute! Elizabeth will miss playing with them. You almost gave me a heart attack though when you said how close Christmas is.

    ReplyDelete